MyCSD : Continuous Student Development
Continous Student Development (MyCSD) is a recognition by the university on the involvement of students in student development programs joined throughout the duration of their study. Information regarding any involvement has been systematically recorded in MyCSD database system. MyCSD Transcripts can be released only to First Degree (Full-Time) as well as graduates of Nursing Diploma (Full-Time).
DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION FOR MyCSD TRANSCRIPT COLLECTION FOR FIRST DEGREE GRADUATES AND NURSING DIPLOMA
The MyCSD Transcript can be collected at the Student Main Hall (A), 21 - 27 November 2023 from 9.00 am until 6.30 pm after the graduand convocation session ends.
Starting on 28 November 2023, the transcript can be collected at the BHEPA office according to office hours.
PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTION OF MyCSD TRANSCRIPT FOR FIRST DEGREE GRADUATES (FULL-TIME) AND NURSING DIPLOMA
- Before collection of MyCSD Transcript, please ensure that:-
a) graduate’s robe has been returned
b) any outstanding debts have been settled (if any)
- Graduates who are not attending the convocation must settle the payment for convocation fee and university debts before collection of MyCSD Transcript.
- The University will only release MyCSD Transcript once after the Convocation Ceremony to graduates.
- Upon receiving the MyCSD Transcript envelop, graduates are advised to check and ensure that the MyCSD Transcript is complete and contained inside the given envelop.
- Graduates are also advised inspect the spelling accuracy of their Names and Identification Card Number on their respective MyCSD Transcripts.
- Methods of collecting MyCSD Transcript are as followed:
a) Attending the Convocation Ceremony
i. Graduates who attend the Convocation Ceremony must collect their MyCSD Transcript at the MyCSD Transcript Collection Counter, Student Main Hall (A). b) Through Representative i. Representatives must collect the MyCSD Transcript at the MyCSD Transcript Collection Counter, Student Main Hall (A) during the duration of the convocation session or at the MyCSD Unit, BHEPA after the end of graduates convocation session. ii. Representatives must bring along a copy of their own MyKad as well as the applicant’s as proof for identity verification. iii. Graduates will take full responsibility on any problems that arise.
Terms and conditions for postal delivery are as followed:
i. Applicants must purchase two L-sized Pos Laju envelopes. One envelope with the applicant’s address shall be folded and inserted into the other envelope and sent to the address stated below for the attention of Encik Abdul Razak Bin Ghazali. ii. All costs for Pos Laju will be incurred by the applicants. iii. The University will not be held accountable for any losses or damages on the MyCSD Transcript. iv. Application must be sent directly to :
Student Development Affairs & Alumni (BHEPA)
Continuous Student Development Unit (MyCSD)
Bangunan H21, Kompleks Cahaya Siswa
11800 Universiti Sains Malaysia
i. In the case of a loss of MyCSD Transcript, graduates may apply for the collection of MyCSD Transcript for the second time by making a RM10.00 payment at the counter of Student Revenue and Finance Section, Secretary Department (Building D12) on behalf of the Tabung Aktiviti Pelajar: 306.JHEP.231701 account. Payment receipt will be provided to the graduates. [Cash payment at MyCSD Unit, BHEPA is NOT ALLOWED]. ii. Please bring along the payment receipt issued by USM Secretary Department to the MyCSD Unit, BHEPA.
- For any inquiries regarding MyCSD Transcript, please contact 04-6534670 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org