Terms & Conditions Of Academic Dress
- The attire of the formal and academic University wear must be as stated in the Formal and Academic University Wear Status.
- Any modification on any parts of the academic dress are not allowed.
- Any swapping of academic dress are not allowed.
- Graduands are responsible to make sure the academic dress in a complete set (robe, mortarboard and hood) are receive and return in a good condition. Charge will be imposed if the academic dress is damaged or lost at the following rates :
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PHD)
Note: The Compensation Charge Rates Are Subject to Change.
- Graduands need to return the academic dress (robe, mortarboard and hood) once the session end. Late return will be charged at the stated rate.
- Confirmation of the academic dress returned for the purpose of claiming scrolls and academic transcripts will only be issued once the payment of fines is cleared.
- Deposit money claims for GIC 'Graduation-in-Council' graduates will be refunded after all complete sets of academic dress are returned in good and perfect condition.